1/10 no Hanayome

Chapter 48

I
still not believe it that she was his childhood friend, it is kinda too soon telling him and anti climatic . It is like she telling him so he choose her as the winner. There are still many question why the father make that marriage game ? does he care for his son ? it looks like he does not care for him. What about the maid who care for him ? he did not know her and only meet her and know her.

I believe the girl is lying, remember there is one joker among the girls and if mc choose him, he will lose. So i think she is the joker, as why she know how to act like mc childhood friend, my theory is the real childhood friend is the maid, where she try to repay mc money but his father tell her , it is his money not mc money so she should work for him and she was ordered by mc father to not tell mc about her identity. So basically the childhood friend forced to tell the fake girl about her life, how she interacted with mc, her past , etc so she can seduce mc. I think the maid make bet with the father if mc can find her , she and mc win the game.

If the girl at chapter 48 really mc childhood friend, well haha okay that was sad and tragic , but they also did not question why the maid care so much for mc.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Garbage, change tittle to like horror or cringe becasue it hurts just watching SPOILERS: They show u every single perfect girl and one by one get eliminated and the bad one remains.... soo... yeah Fuck this

Dex-chan lover
Reading the comment section on every site that I read on, mostly people who are reading this really hate this manga is quite amusing reading them all. My brain really want to suffer, well time to put this on my PTR list. My curiosity is my own demise.

ggwp darknessassasin and akatsuki scans. it's just a shame that this title is getting lower in plot development imo.

Double-page supporter
@itspleb
I mean, imo, it's not like... BAD. Like, the writing is usually internally consistent. (With some exceptions obviously.) It's a big ole sex-filled soap opera The Bacholer with mild amounts of suffering and pain. If that's not what you are into, then skip it, but it isn't like... Gal Cleaning levels of bad.

Like, the biggest thing I've seen in terms of complaints have been the MC, which, like... Eh? I mean... (mild spoiler, but only for like... the first few chapters)
The MC is a spineless loser. But the reason for him being a spineless loser makes sense considering he was basically played by everyone he knew from his youth and then was swindled out of a huge amount of money by his closest friend. Dude has a huge amount of trauma that, personally, feels reasonable he would be what he is and would need a decent amount of time to handle. Not every MC is gonna be a self-insert Chad McThundercock, slayer of pussy and conqueror of foes.

Though, personally, the biggest issue has been (bigger, more recent spoiler)
the recent slowing of progression. It feels like it slowed down really had and became more of BAM, SMUT, BAM, SMUT than focusing on the fun drama. I will be super miffed though if they don't come back to best girl getting eliminated, though. Like, that would be a big plot line just kind of dropped.

Looks like a tonne of people in these comments don't quite understand how spoilers work...

Group Leader
Raws are up to chapter 49 by the looks of it, and the image displayed on that one looks interesting. Hoping for a consistent release from here on out and thanks for the bulk release today :)

Dex-chan lover
@icantnotthink I appreciate expressing your opinion. I'm not that thin skinned like the other's reading this, I've read countless weird manga and doujin in my lifetime that it doesn't bother me anymore. More like to sate my curiosity and be on with it after reading. Now I'm more exited to read this even if the whole story is a fiesta. 😅

@Kitsune_Hellscythe
I mean... idk maybe I'm being a dumbass here, but I'm pretty sure people can use spoilers as hiding text. Like for ex. I make a 4 page essay about this manga, ofc I'm gonna put that in a spoiler so that everyone don't have to scroll 4 pages

Users who are viewing this thread