1/10 no Hanayome

Fed-Kun's army
This manga is bad, stupidly bad however it is somehow also extremely entertaining to see the brainlet mc struggle in this ridiculous game his father made

Pathetic MC
No character growth
NTR
One of those stories where the MC ends up with a total mental breakdown, gets amnesia or kills himself.
Many NTR Hentais use a similar plot pattern.

3/10

The story was bad before but now it reached a level of bad story that I can't describe in words.

@exxp i don't think the word i'm looking for is depressing maybe just utterly disappointed cause I liked how the thing started, then it immediately became bad and then this.........

Also how to tag someone with the orange box thingy like how @exxp did

Double-page supporter
@vince2995 The orange box appears only to the one mentioned.

(Meaning, I see your reply with the orange box on my tagged nickname and username. 🙂)

All the girls are best girls except for Ruri and that idol skank.
Gonna be following this read, I wanna know who Natsuki is
SPOILER
So really Rin is the maid in the end?

Do NOT read as every good girl gets eliminated one way or the other. Reading this is just emotional masochism. Dude eliminated the best girl for him, absolute best, and fans who saw the raws at this point and saw it are PISSED. At this point this is the worst "harem" manga I've ever seen. NTR, every best girl gets eliminated, and mc is a pathetic simp.

Dex-chan lover
In some chapters, you don't even need to bother reading texts

It's like a solid hentai convert to ecchi manga

Would get praised for the plot if it's a hentai

@Seedy maybe he won't ask them probably because he is a NEET. There may be a rule somewhere for a NEET to do something the hard way, idk lol.

But this is a hentai. Like any other hentai, if the start is rough, then the rest of the story will go rough. Normal romance hentai usually starts with a nice starting point.

Users who are viewing this thread