1-nen A-gumi no Monster - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - 1st grade, Class A of monster

Aggregator gang
Oh yeah, because why not post his full name nor just not posting it at all and just post the first initial. I'll keep on reading, but geez mate.😬

So it's about to turn into "I'm not stuck in here with you. You're stuck in here with me." sort of plot. Nice.

Dex-chan lover
Jimi Tarou, having used his connections to various institutions have swept under the rug the incidents that have occurred a few years prior, concerning with the dealing of affiliates of a rival clan having intruded upon his line of work and was successfully annihilated. Since then, both clans made amendments in order to keep the incident at an all time low and hide his identity.

Upon later investigation, it was framed upon another person going by the name "John Wick", infamous for his connections to assassinations and the high table.

Dex-chan lover
Wow so an article on a hot topic where you only write a person's initial....
I'm sure learning a lot these days

Throw a bomb into that class and seek cover. Best thing the teachers can do. monkaS 👀

Dex-chan lover
Damn, this is even bigger trash than I thought. Imma read it anyway of course.

Dex-chan lover
Index number 4 is still going to pay for those eyeglasses. If Jimi doesn't make her pay for them, he's a lousy teacher who teaches delinquents that they can do whatever they want and get away with it.

Dex-chan lover
no disciplinary actions? like bitch you beat up a teacher and being the "model teacher" he is he wont gonna write them down?
so many contradictions
god this is so unreal it starts to annoy me

Dex-chan lover
To teach monster you need to be a monster huh...well idk how to feel about this..

Users who are viewing this thread