1-nen A-gumi no Monster - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Sensei...

Dex-chan lover
hmm so is the paper telling us that he was a teacher that has no "nice"ness and go hard just before it hits the limit of being a teacher? and someone killed him/herself because he was like that? ma god interesting as fawk man

Dex-chan lover
I thought this manga was shallow but I guess it now has some substance to it, I'm quite engrossed already

I'm not seeing the romance in this.
I am enjoying it a lot though!

Dex-chan lover
I was taught that you have to keep on washing yourself with water for 30 minutes. Yet he washed his face once...
What a badass.

Double-page supporter
thot student: "sensei you don't understand!"
teacher: "just give me your goddamn chemistry homework"

Double-page supporter
I knew it, Hyrdochloric acid is just like after shave for our MC.

Contributor
Re-reading this, he actually doesn't fall between the nine conventional alignments. If anything, he'd be some sort of Lawful Necktie.

Power Uploader
B17.png

The prince of the thousandfold face — the charming jester's smile, which invites reason to demise, and makes imaginations rise. Inscrutable? yes! venting his spleen. Somewhere night and day between, is the master of disguise.

Banned
momo was an incredible bitch, but it just goes to show, girls just need a harem owner and they return to being relatively pleasant. all teenage girl insanity comes from not being owned and not being pregnant

Momo is an angel, thankfully 🌸
Odapig as always deceiving and lying to herself for attention from people who don't care a bit about her lol
Still, wanna see that teacher get angry at least once

Users who are viewing this thread