1-nen A-gumi no Monster - Vol. 9 Ch. 50 - If only I could pretend none of it ever happened

Banned
Thanks for the chapter, was expecting to never see this again tbh lol. Really curious how the series is since it Is further ahead. Cause, man, this series has some serious fucked up elements and heavy topics

Dex-chan lover
Hey, are you folks still looking for a JP-ENG translator for the series? I had picked up the series not realizing that someone else was gonna pick it up, and finished my TL around the same time as you guys. If you still need a TL person, would it be possible for me to hop on the team?

If ya'll down to accept a dude that already has an 8-5 job, i'm a native spanish speaker and fluent in English, though Swedcxzaq is already offering the JP-ENG which would reduce the chances of mistranslations going through.

Dex-chan lover
I have absolutely no idea what is happening anymore.

Hey, are you folks still looking for a JP-ENG translator for the series? I had picked up the series not realizing that someone else was gonna pick it up, and finished my TL around the same time as you guys. If you still need a TL person, would it be possible for me to hop on the team?
Let's talk via Discord... This is my username: Yokito Fokito#1021

Dex-chan lover
The demon of Babylon disguises herself with the coat of the righteous

Users who are viewing this thread