1-nen A-gumi no Monster

@Atsuro
If you're expecting something more from this manga than a more extreme and dumb deadpan GTO, then you're probably wasting your time here.
Having said that don't you have any death game/revenge isekai to read?

@ethers
It's in the description, "The story of an Onee-san who wants to keep aHigh School Boy" and as far as I could find these are his only two works in mangadex.

if he is a murderer thats so anti climatic. at least in gto which is very similar onizuka was a total badass.

MMM I guess He is a survivor and his favorite teacher went mad at his students and mmurderer them

Dex-chan lover
I wonder why this is compared to GTO. Onizuka was a thug and "total bro", impulsive, reckless, over the top - total opposite of this manga teacher. You might as well compare it to Ansatsu Kyoshitsu.

Double-page supporter
@Masgrande there’s also S-Watari san to M-Mura kun. Same signature art style, and same strange story style with a very strange female lead.

@Masgrande i mean apparently i have followed the author's pixiv before this series here. that must be why i got the feeling i have seen some kind of similar art somewhere.

i dig this, something new for me :) btw does anyone know if its possible to somehow follow dumpster fire scans they dont have a website i atleast cant seem to find anything at all and @ethers can you link me to the author's pixiv acc?

Aggregator gang
@LordRoku this manga is monthly, firstly look at the size of each chapter, secondly go to bakaupdates to see the magazine it's published in, then google it's name. No rocket science it is young padawan.

@Slowpoke-kun yeah youre right i didnt notice the amount of pages cuz i was just so into the story while reading it i also forgot bakaupdates lol well i dont really mind if its weekly or monthly as long as we have a group that translates it but thanks for the heads up

Reminds of GTO but instead the Teacher gives no shits about their personal life. I like it so far

Users who are viewing this thread