1 x ½ - Vol. 9 Ch. 16.3

That's a great way to end that chapter, her expression, so just a matter of factly, like it was less about conveying affection and more we just need to get this out of the way

Dex-chan lover
@ScarecrowB Come on now. You know they won't be able to resist a 10 part look into the life of the prime ministers wife's love affair with her sister or something.

...Or why the hell a woman would marry and have children with a man she doesn't love simply because he wants to be "her family"

This manga is so weird.

@sirflimflam "Or why the hell a woman would marry and have children with a man she doesn't love simply because he wants to be "her family""

I mean we're talking about a country that still does arranged marriages. Even in western countries you get people marrying for appearances with no love.

Dex-chan lover
@analias Yeah but there's at least something driving the creation of the marriage, something that the marriage benefits.

Having an ordinary friend you explicitly have no feelings for say he wants to be your family and you just kinda shrugging and saying "oh. ok" seems like a strange turn of events. Well, she's strange enough to fall in love with her own daughter so I suppose Ayako is just kinda strange in general. I guess the friend is also strange if he's willing to get together with someone he loves yet knows doesn't love him. Maybe the fact she was willing to go that far for him was enough to keep him content while they made babies.

Dex-chan lover
NOT YET! I AM NOT BREAKING OUT THE STREAMERS AND KAZOOS YET. ><
Give me next chapter for confirmation.

...as my daughter
rrqyfx

Users who are viewing this thread