10-kago ni Menhera ni Naru Gyaru - Vol. 1 Ch. 10 - Day 10

Contributor
I mean, it says that Menhera Gyaru Will Confess in 10 Days begins which is word for word this one https://mangadex.org/title/1fef7913...eaecac9/menhera-gyaru-will-confess-in-10-days so i think it might be safe to say it's saying that it continues to this one?
What I meant was that I was wondering if "Gyaru That Becomes Menhera After 10 Days" should be marked as Completed after chapter 10, because, it is. The events for this particular title "Gyaru That Becomes Menhera After 10 Days" is complete at 10 chapters and the plot continues into a sequel with a new title.

The next chapters after Ch.10 are technically already part of the sequel "Menhera Gyaru Will Confess in 10 Days" and ideally should not be part of this entry but the sequel entry on MD.

The big problem is that all the chapters currently in "Gyaru That Becomes Menhera After 10 Days" apparently are only for Day 10 and should be renamed and renumbered as such, but the group who did it needs to be informed because it's the uploaders who have chapter renaming perms.

Dex-chan lover
why the hell does almost every hot teacher character in rom-coms have poor love life?

Dex-chan lover
:glee::hearts: awww~ she's has find what "Love" meaning is instead remember her mother words about "loves" . i'm so happy for them~❤️✨

she so cute mumbling while thinking for date and also munching the boy ties.. hahaha CUTE !!!

Teacher ! i'm single too and I will make you happy ! (if you was real tho...)

Users who are viewing this thread