100-man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatteiru - Vol. 10 Ch. 48 - a Tunnel-Visioned Apocalypse

Double-page supporter
That’s one way to prevent someone from jumping off a roof.

I love how Yotsuya broke the computers just like he broke the cellphones.

Yotsuya just being mayhem like the guy from the all state commercials. Awesome. I really need to find the LN of this to see what the manga skipped over if it was anything worth knowing

Dex-chan lover
LMAO the dude is an absolute mad lad for destroying the office XD

Group Leader
I was thinking, maybe a lot of people wish(ed) for an angel like Yotsuya some point in their life, to completely ruin their life for the better, and save them from the family/school/work... Futashige should consider himself lucky that Yotsuya was there for him.

Dex-chan lover
I don't feel any pity for the dumbass in that chapter, he cry about his relationship to his boss and 'functioning member of society' when he was about to jump out of a fucking building, talk about a slave mentality, he had the life he deserved / made for himself.

Wait, are they really preparing themselves for the invasion? or are they preparing the
invaders for the invasion?

Dex-chan lover
>working up to 100 hours a week
>long shifts
>unpaid overtime
this strucks to close to home ;_;

Dex-chan lover
Aa, naive girl is going to class rep on Yotsuya from now on huh? It's definitley going to be a pain to deal with later on..

Dex-chan lover
Wagecucks btfo
n76wGVs.jpg

Dex-chan lover
> Being a system engineer, in our mind, thats how we want to behave every time there's no end of overtime in a row.... Hahahahahahahaha!!!!

> I guess the next arc will be a noisy one because we had a talkative???? otaku male, which is also a brain nerd after all...
With all the programming techniques he had stored in his brain, thinking hard will be his main asset and contribution on this arc.
MC's contribution will be the realist thinking of what to do next, and the other girl contribution would be supporting role for them, or maybe sweet sweet time specially Shindo or Glenda...

> I guess being there with the new member, the blacksmith they will be helping, they can give them their RPG knowledge, in the case of MC, he can give them the basic Use Case of the blacksmith product. In the case of the new guy, he can give his best to make the attributes of the product goes well base on the Use case, and for the girls, convincing, marketting and etc...

Dex-chan lover
Our boi Yotsuya seems to really want a girlfriend right now, hopefully one shows up soon otherwise he might have to settle for Keita

Dex-chan lover
Software engineers that doesn’t use version control like git with multiple backups? How hard can setting up be? It’s just a script.

All the hardware was trashed, not the software (that's all backed up remotely)

...making the subsequent news report more amusing.

Users who are viewing this thread