100-man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatteiru - Vol. 11 Ch. 54 - Initial Resolution

Dex-chan lover
Its kinda funny that how dark this series actually is,thanks to those small gas in some parts,it doesn't seem that way and its classified as comedy

Group Leader
I just wanted to say maybe the credits page message on the official releases can be modified? As it stands, it reads more like Kodansha are doing only volumes 1-9 (and given this got picked up from 10). I got confused and checked, but it looks like vol 10 will be released soon. Unless they're dropping it after.

Dex-chan lover
yusuke's starting to go off the deep end.
meanwhile adult-san is about to get clowned on

Dex-chan lover
I remember the last quest. Im starting to get crazy of how complicated the wants of the king and how the economy maintains its greed...
Well....
The princess who will be married to the winner, will be wearing a blooded white wedding dress after all of this....

I thought that in the past, Yotsuya tried to grab a sword, but it just fell through his hand.

@LongTruong
@SunSerega
Firstly, I dont think it was an item of another player, if it was, whose was it?

According to page 4, players may only hold Weapons from the parallel world. So I think it firstly depends on the intent of the player, wether they just want to hold or use it and maybe (just a theory) the way they are holding it. Maybe if Yotsuya tried to hold the sword in a different non-combatant way, he wouldve been successfull in doing so.

Group Leader
@BoomShooter
- the bow was from this world, and does not belong to any player.
- players can "hold" it as long as they don't "use" it. If they intend to use it then it'll fall through.

If there was a dragon bishop, then it would have to be the king or someone close to the king, right? Since the king was the one who ordered the death of the dragon, Basma is just reaping the benefits from that order.

Well the adult is unlikeable is no wonder, he is adult after all. But the other cast also beginning to become unlikeable too. Hopefully this will resolve quickly.

Group Leader
@GushinGranny777 or maybe Basma is working together with the dragon bishop, basma gets the money, and dragon bishop gets the souls. Basma probably has all the connections he need to make whatever he want happen.

hold the f up. they dont even know what the target is? and no one finds that weird?

Users who are viewing this thread