100-man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatteiru - Vol. 12 Ch. 56 - Husk of a Sorcerer

Dex-chan lover
Oh my God, I can only imagine the pressure he must've felt when he realized he's the last one alive

As a fellow black company worker, I can sympathize with his mental state in this period and really wish him good luck.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
"Snake? snake??? SNAAAAAAAAAAÀAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!"

Imagine, training and accumulating mana for 1600 years only to got your soul taken over because your trusted disciples aren't good enough at protecting you

Fed-Kun's army
Nice way, author san he killed all the heroes except that black company employee.
Good it looks like little bit character development is going to happen to that of glasses dude.
But why kill MC and lesbo girl, kill those unnecessary heroes. This two have brains.

Now this, this is very high stakes and pressure. Like as a reader, we know Glenda and Yotsuya were the brains and main reason they got shit done with a plan. And now black company dude has all the pressure being the sole survivor, I'd imagine he'd have a mental breakdown before finally becoming useful. This kind of progression is so suspenseful I'm surprised the author did it. Hope he finds a way to redeem this character without making it feel sloppy.

This author really like to make the newest member to be the decider in the next quest

That aside, I don't expect that gramps is possessed wew.. What a plot twist

Dex-chan lover
Time to step up to the plate office man, now's your chance.

Aggregator gang
If they all die, that means they probably failed the entire mission...the new member that's currently locked up is actually helping them for being alive so the other members can revive...but wait, they revive where their bodies are, so what now? O,O

Double-page supporter
Quite a twist in both ways. The reveal of the Bishop with the monks and why futashige was important. He got himself locked up and thats why the mission didnt fail. Wonder if theres more to him than just that.

Also nice to see that Jangni is still in the game and prolly the main player against the fake Ozu. Kinda love the importance of the otherworldly cast no matter the time.

Users who are viewing this thread