100-man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatteiru

Just some generic shit, the premise is almost simillar to darwins game but less interesting ,
You can probably enjoy this but i can't

Dex-chan lover
I like this series and really happy it gets translated, but having so many missing pages on this site kinda kills it.

Also a pretty slow burner that starts generic and only really gains personality arround chapter 4. After that it starts expanding on its premise, world and other world cast and becomes pretty unique and more tactical.

Kinda sad that translators pull stuff off mangadex so often. Really kills this site for alot of people. I mean a featured title with over half the chapters missing that kinda is just dumb.

Group Leader
@Zero13 Those chapters were never translated, the pervious scanlator dropped this series after it got the official release.

I'd love to upload the official translations here, but that's against MD's rules, and let's be real here, MD will get shut down within a week if they allowed that.

Dex-chan lover
@XXXXXXXXXIII

Ah just sad then and cant be helped was just a bummer, cuz its in the featured tab. Thought they got into a scuffle with a group like in so many other manga on here.

Anyway appreciate the time you take to work on this series and others.

Dex-chan lover
Best girl dies

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Group Leader
@Jinyo It doesn't get good until chapter 13 (which isn't here), so sadly it's stuck in this shit score but great review situation.

I blame the official release for this.

@XXXXXXXXXIII
Yeah being Isekai and having most chaps missing isnt really helping it. I absolutely hate isekai personally, cuz they mostly done in the same shitty way.

This one has no harem and no overpowered mc, also pretty good tactical battle with the way the game over is done, but it only starts making use of it arround chap 6.

The biggest reason i like it is the world and otherworldly cast. The heros are a fleeting experience and the fantasy world changes and produces its own powerful warriors that kill the big bad themselves alot with only some help. The given quests also arent to simple alot.

Found it got pretty good arround chapter 6-10 and been reading it ever since. Hope it keeps up its quality and will run long enough to finish up nicely.

Dex-chan lover
Bets girl dies but to be continued

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

MD@Home
Best girl dies

Code:

Users who are viewing this thread