100-man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatteiru

@mittalyashu Nope the MC isnt the normal weeb. It has woman in it, but they dont swoon over 1 guy and are their own character.

@Hejti Least this a monthly so its equal to like 2-3 chap of a weekly. Some series get like 1-2 ep per weekly chap:p These are a real pain to go through usually.

MD@Home
@mittalyashu
not harem, though the first chapters do bait hard on that. on volume 5 cover you see the first new male lead added, and recently there was the 3rd one added. and throughout the story a lot of the secondary cast has been increasingly male.

my review after reading it all in 2 days, this is surprisingly a great read. easily the most well written world out of any isekai i've read, followed in 2nd by slime isekai. the drug dealing arc in particular was brilliant from beginning through end.

Dex-chan lover
A good read, but for the sake of your last remaining brain cells, don't read the first chapter.

@Exodia0715 I can't list any names since this is mangadex but if you research ([title] manga) then your bound to find the rest of the chapters on some other site.

@Fzsin

Double-page supporter
I read the first 2 chapters but it's pretty disappointing, maybe I'll pick it up some time when my patience is less strained.

Users who are viewing this thread