100-nen no Oshi - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
another-one.jpg

you can find for free official raws upto chapter 19 in an app called ganma - you can download apk online if its not in playstore in your country .@translators im suprised you don't even know where/how to find raws.
apk is like exe but for android so download it in android device

you can find for free official raws upto chapter 19 in an app called ganma - you can download apk online if its not in playstore in your country .@translators im suprised you don't even know where/how to find raws.
can someone dm the translator about this app and how to find apk online if you're able to reach out to him.

Dex-chan lover
Considering how she's been working her ass off (literally and figuratively) to support her* ungrateful little brother and her mom, getting some praise and recognition for her efforts is not something she's used to, hence the extreme response.
I think it's what she chose to do not so much that she did it to help the family is why he hates her. Considering the horror stories of women who sell their looks and their social standing and the shame they bring to their family especially in Japan makes sense why he hates her. He should still be a little appreciative of her.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Our problem would be the white bars they use for censoring certain stuff, I don't really have the motivation to translate censored stuff, I either want the quality or nothing at all :meguuusad: :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
This series is good fun, sure the girls are kinda ridiculous and the pacing of introducing them is a bit fast but they've all been enjoyable. I can see how this slightly older gal would easily fall for some praise and proper attention considering her own little brother has her in his phone as "Fucking Bitch" and insults her every time he sees her.

Users who are viewing this thread