100-nen no Oshi - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Suprised theres so many chapters in a row without much/any focus on Aroma. I know its a harem but they def made her seem like the "main" love interest.

Dex-chan lover
You can't be an ungrateful sh*t and be a Chad at the same time....
U don't have a sister then, or other brothers are just weird, me and my sis are always at odds, though I am not going as far as this lil' bro

Last edited:
U don't have a sister then, or other brothers are just weird, me and my sis are always at odds, though I am not going as far as this lil' bro
I don't think chads would be ungrateful sh*ts in general. I guess all little brothers wouldn't qualify as chads.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think chads would be ungrateful sh*ts in general. I guess all little brothers wouldn't qualify as chads.
Yeah, except all brothers would do everything for their sisters, even if they act ungrateful, as you've seen it here. It's like "yeah, we can do all these, but nobody else can"

Dex-chan lover
Fear not my friend as his chastity needs absolutely no protection, because if I've learned anything from all the 100s of manga I've read it's the fact that the MC's virginity often has a plot armor made out of invincible 😂

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Whoa this is quick update Thank you so much for the sl!

Dex-chan lover
If you get over the fact that everyone is busting a nut to her, which i understand is a big hurdle for lots of people to get over

She is actually a keeper

Well there's also the problem that she fell in love a bit too fast, so sh may be carrying some mental baggage that needs to be worked over

But other than that, she is a keeper

Dex-chan lover
oh she's this type:wooow:
bb2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread