100-nen no Oshi - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
apk is like exe but for android so download it in android device
Not even an .exe for android; they're a zip file for android, that can be read directly. Just open APKs with 7zip; they're just a container folder, in the end, and you can extract whatever you need that way.

With that in mind, I did try to remove the white bars with redrawing
but I don't really know how to draw nipples. Left is mine, right is Ganma

84apcqbk6d4.png
Not a bad job, but you need to add in her thumb, which is obscured by the censoring otherwise.

Dex-chan lover
as someone with a sister I relate to having “fucking bitch” as her name on the contacts

Dex-chan lover
U don't have a sister then, or other brothers are just weird, me and my sis are always at odds, though I am not going as far as this lil' bro
I never said siblings can't be ungrateful.

Just that this kinda ingratitude is not chad behavior...

Aggregator gang
Stupid little bro... I don't think he wanted it anyways...

Until you realize she was working hard to support him in life.... so he's actually an ungrateful little sh*t....
Couldn't she have worked part time as at a store, or a library, or anywhere else that doesn't require selling your bod-looks?

Dex-chan lover
HAAHAHAH RYOU SAVE HER SIS NUM AS FUCKING BITCH

THATS WHAT A REAL BRO SIS INTERACTION LOOKS LIKE :kek:

Dex-chan lover
DId little bro didnt learn of his nude scandal that happened the same day they broke up?
And why are you priving him of a good time.

Dex-chan lover
An older lady who has a sexy mistress persona but is actually a kind Onee-San with a praise fetish.

Also, if she did all that to shore up the family budget, you should be a lil more thankful lil bro. Damn dawg stop cursing her like this

Fed-Kun's army
Man that brother is an asshole. Literally forced to work early so that he and their mom can live, and this is his response to her.

Dex-chan lover
Man that brother is an asshole. Literally forced to work early so that he and their mom can live, and this is his response to her.
He even fucking admitted to the MC that he really hates himself and his mom for forcing her to do all this just so they can live, but he won't fucking deign to let her in on that so she doesn't have to feel like her brother hates her guts on top of all the other shit she has to deal with on a daily basis, he just spews gall on her at all times to make her life as difficult as possible. He's not just an immature little asshole, he is actually filth.

Users who are viewing this thread