100-nen Ryuunen Shiteru Elf - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 10, 2024
Messages
602
I do weirdly like the manga genre of "literally just slice-of-life in Japan, but magical elves from another world are a thing that exist, and no one really remarks on it ever"
Granted so far the only stories I know in this "genre" encompass only this one and Otaku Elf, but still, it's a funny conceit to build a story around.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 8, 2018
Messages
1,041
Weird to say but wouldn't mind if this was the end of it? Kinda seemed like it for some reason.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 23, 2021
Messages
3,399
Easier solution than all this highschool stuff.

1. Elel goes into shipping crate
2. Shipping crate is mailed to my home.
3. I remover Elel from shipping crate and give her cuddles and headpats.
 
Active member
Joined
Apr 6, 2026
Messages
20
qmmr7tba567fuaxk5bev
qqu7mrigyaulhxqrggm0
chapter
Bro think she is reze
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 7, 2018
Messages
545
Easier solution than all this highschool stuff.

1. Elel goes into shipping crate
2. Shipping crate is mailed to my home.
3. I remover Elel from shipping crate and give her cuddles and headpats.
If we hear reports of Half-Elves being spotted, we know who to look for. :pepehmm:
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 2, 2018
Messages
2,264
There was no reason for bro to punt himself off from the roof in that fasion.
His intrusive thoughts definitely took over in that moment :smugnako:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top