100 Nichigo ni Kuufuku de Taore Maid ni Naru Onna no Ko - Ch. 71 - Day 71

Aggregator gang
Wait. Not 100 days?

Thank you for the translation, as always

Group Leader
I haven't actually read past this point in the raws yet, so I'm not really sure why she collapsed so early. Maybe she collapses again? We'll just have to wait and see.

Contributor
is this the "I didn't plan it at all and I'm almost out of space so I'll pretend this wasn't supposed to be a 1-page 4koma per day"?

Dex-chan lover
Shouldn't this be one of the last chapters? Seems like she's already collapsed from hunger and become a maid, so what is the last fourth of the story gonna be? Either way, this manga is always a joy to read, thanks for translating!

Group Leader
TS for the old group doing this. Iirc after this chapter the artist tweets out “Oops, I messed up” and they skip a few days and finish up to day 100. Thanks for working on this! We had the translations / cleans all the way to D99 done, but I got way too busy with classes this quarter so I ended up setting this aside. Guess I don’t have to work on this after finals anymore lol

Dex-chan lover
@Jalastin I got a feeling on where the author got the inspiration for his space case MC. lol
Still managing to forget that the series with a title like this and that has a countdown at the end of each chapter is some next level biz on being airheaded.

Group Leader
@Jalastin Yeah I figured there must’ve been some reason for the change in pace haha. If you want to finish this series up just let me know, otherwise I can take of it.

Dex-chan lover
look at these quitters lol
wanted to do the 100days meme and couldn't do it

Group Leader
@GECchrome Yeah, if we can finish this up once and for all again that'd be great. It'd be a waste to not use all the redraws we already have done. I really appreciate taking your time to revive this series though - definitely the wake-up call I needed lmao. The rest of the missing chapters (save Day 100, since that's another multipage) should be up by this weekend.

Group Leader
@Jalastin Yeah I agree that it'd be a waste to not use all those redraws (also I can't redraw for shit lol). I look forward to your releases!

Users who are viewing this thread