100 Nichigo ni Kuufuku de Taore Maid ni Naru Onna no Ko - Ch. 78 - Day 100

Group Leader
HUGE shoutout to @GECchrome for helping translate this! I'm sorry that my group took long breaks here and there, but 100 Nichigo is finally finished! Thanks for reading, and stayed tuned for some of the extra specials that's left after this.

Double-page supporter
It's kinda funny how he messed up such an integral part of the challenge but even with that it was a fun read.

A huge thanks to Canted Scans for translating this

Dex-chan lover
@Nesetera Well, it was a tough year, and the challenge was ruined when he ended up putting a single wrong chapter. But hey, he did it for fun and he seemed to have fun... and isn't that what matters the most?

Double-page supporter
@deathmailrock For what this was supposed to be you're completely right!

Didn't mean to be rude to the author I just wanted to point out how even when making errors you can make great stuff, sorry for the confusion!

Dex-chan lover
@Nesetera Oh, I get you. It's funny that he failed the challenge. But it was a fun challenge. I feel that the people that disliked this challenge are kinda over reacting...

Dex-chan lover
This was a cute little series, I'm sad it's over, but it was fun while it lasted. Thankfully we still have the main series, though I have a feeling that it too is nearing its end unfortunately...

@Destroyman we just have to be optimistic that a new series is in the works

Edit: looks like we have 1 or 2 more chapters of the main series .___ .

Group Leader
I'm glad I was able to help finish scanlating this series, massive shoutout to @Jalastin and Canted Scans for their redrawing, typesetting, and awesome dedication to the series!

Dex-chan lover
Why do something cute in 100 when you can do it in 78? The author's just being economical!

Dex-chan lover
It is amazing he finished the maid clothes in just two days from scratch.

Users who are viewing this thread