100-nin no Eiyuu o Sodateta Saikyou Yogensha wa, Boukensha ni Natte mo Sekaijuu no Deshi kara Shitawarete Masu - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
"It's essential for my attacks to have a piercing motion", right before he does a slash attack. I guess he just means penetrating power or something, but it reads kinda funny anyway when he doesn't go for a piercing/stab motion at all.

A whole chapter dedicated to taking a few steps and sending out an attack... alright author, whatever you say.

Dex-chan lover
I need piercing attacks now let me just slash again anyway. I mean I get that it's a flying slash and I get that it did "pierce" through but come on now. He could've at least actually I dunno done a thrust attack ffs. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who thought that tho.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, I had no idea this manga had cool parts in it. Really thought I was reading about a dude doing menial tasks while hanging out in a town while SAYING he is going to go find his disciples.

Double-page supporter
Wow I feel so dumb to not notice the weird shape of the "butt spike" of the staff was actually a crossguard for a sword. A sword with a hand-and-half grip but the blade length of a one-handed sword.

Dex-chan lover
@Armsdealer12 I personally don't feel bad about not noticing it before, because staff designs get weird as hell sometimes. I'm looking at you, RPGs of various types.

Group Leader
I really love how the MC is still trying to talk to the ogre after what it did. Nice touch showing the personality of the guy.

Dex-chan lover
If it has that fast regeneration ability, wouldn't splitting it in half make a copy of itself?
But we all know it won't happen...

Users who are viewing this thread