100 Things I Didn’t Know About My Senpai

Group Leader
Quite a bit of 100 mangas coming out.

When are we getting 300 mangas instead? I want my spartan isekai!

@Gao

Just teasin' ya Gao. ;)

@KiTA well, to be fair, this is an adaptation, and the original novel was written 3 years ago, well before the current trend of "100" manga

Loving all these 100 mangas coming out. Kouhai-chan is also super adorable. Looking forward to seeing where this one goes. Keeping the 100 questions interesting should be....well, interesting.

@archimedesu

Most people's problems with 100 manga is that most authors go in without having a concrete flow of plot. Just look at that otaku & gyaru 100 manga. Some days the mangaka just draws something completely unimportant or filler. This one has yet to show if it had proper thought put into it, so maybe people are witholding judgement for now. Or the fad's finally died lol.

I have a good feeling about this, thouogh, since there's already a novel for the manga to follow. The mangaka just needs to space what's already there in 100 chapters.

Group Leader
Two chapters in and this Kouhai is already becoming extremely annoying. She acts like a stalker, she's manipulative, she's rude and condescending. She reminds me of a particular sadistic kouhai who bullies her Senpai, but without the violence (so far).

The web novel is completed, so is translation. I really recommend reading it if you like fluffly romance with a non dense MC, as you get to see both sides each time.

Users who are viewing this thread