1000 Yen Hero

This series was a 10/10 from me until they named the MC. Now it's a 9.9/10. But seriously tho- WHAT KIND OF NAME IS BLAZE MAN!?

I have found new gem!!!...the art maybe not well drawn, HOWEVER, the storyline, character development & concept is well written...this is what get me hooked on manga before, not the manga with fancy art but storyline is poor. rated 10

Contributor
I remember trying to read this after having only read OPM and a handful of other manga; I think I only got through the first three chapters before I dropped it. Two years and a shit ton of garbage manga later I can finally turn my brain off and enjoy this masterpiece 😌

@Metalweeb @some_boi It has not been dropped and a chapter has been uploaded today. Life simply got in the way of the team, and there was some difficulty coordinating to get the chapter done. We apologize for this. While I would like to say we will be consistent again, there is a chance that the holiday season coming up may cause some hiccups in consistent uploads. We appreciate your patience and hope you stay safe and healthy.

Group Leader
@cig The series is currently completed at 144 or 134 chapters. So we won't be getting any further behind.

edit: So it's 144 chapters, plus 3 epilogue chapters.

cig

@LuckyJim gotcha, thanks. just with the team's current pace in mind, how long do you think it would take for them to complete translating the entire manga? that is, if y'all plan to.

That is not what the 7 of spades means in cartomancy....it means there will be potential danger in indecision, or hesitation in an upcoming event.

Fed-Kun's army
ah i see the raws are completed

anyone know if this had a timely ending? or did it get the axe?

Contributor
FYI as of a couple days ago, Comikey has the whole series translated.

ah i see the raws are completed

anyone know if this had a timely ending? or did it get the axe?
It had a pretty telegraphed final battle arc, so yeah it had a timely ending I guess

Users who are viewing this thread