Thank you for the translation, I'll be glad if you keeping translating this manhua. Imo don't care about bot, that is't quite normal.

4 chapters left, I wont tell you that your decision to stop translating this series is wrong but I hope you'll reconsider.

Thanks again for great work. Is going to be interesting, while the talk girl(can't remember the name) is going to look more into those spreading rumors

to translator i knew that feel... even tough the translation is also illegal.. the one who ripped it and placed it to other site without notice from the translator is far more illegal.. i'm not trying to be a moralist.. we are scum here for doing something illegal... but someone who like that is more worse than a scum...

anyway i'm looking for the next one.. keep up the spirit... and i hope that countdown will settle and this manga not meets it's end so quickly

It's a shame that you have to stop this series, I just discovered recently and really liked the work you were doing.

Personally I don't understand why anyone would like to read manga anywhere else than MD, I think it goes pretty smooth here and also you don't have the annoying ads, this site is from and for true manga lovers. Like you said once on one of your last page notes, that you do this just for the passion of doing it, I think most of MD keeps running on that concept.

I respect your decision to stop translating, hoping that later other TL will pick this series up and wishing to see more of your future projects, your work on this manga was really good, It have great quality in translation and edition considering that's made only by two people.

I'm sorry for that, it's going to be a big loss, I really liked this comic. I hope that in the future you will no longer be affected by this problem. Thanks for translation untill now :>

While i do really understand you, and i feel you, but im sorry to say that i also want to laugh watching your solo drama, as i feel that you are too salty for this.

Its not like you didnt know the consequences when you are entering this "illegal world".
You should already know and prepare yourself by then.

You are doing the right thing by not uploading more chapters. It is a shame that this series most likely will never be licensed in the U.S. though.

@laila_18 While I'm grateful that you're translating this, aren't you being overdramatic about it?

You're not the only this has happened to. Almost all manga in mangadex have had their chapters posted elsewhere. Many of translators have gotten used to it. It's become a common occurrence. Including those who don't want it to be. Basically, you shouldn't have started sharing this on mangadex if you didn't want it to be posted elsewhere.

I'm not saying what they are doing isn't bad. It is. But as long as you want to share the manga you translate for us to read, there is no way to 100% block someone from posting your translation somewhere else. I've seen this drama happen so many times. Some tried making a discord and putting passwords on each chapter. And they made it difficult for even readers to find the passwords unless you've been a member of their discord for a while. But even that wasn't foolproof.

Basically, I agree with what @djava said.

Don't bother translating if you don't understand what you're getting yourself into. Some might not even use a bot and do so manually just to get you angry because they find this situation funny. The more you make a big deal out of it, the more they want to go against you.

If you do decide to continue this manga or translate another one, I hope you do so after realizing that there is no way keep your translations from leaking completely. And that there will be people who take credit for your translations.

Well, thank you for your work up until now. Hopefully someone else will eventually pick this up if you drop it.

@Yunwu I’m not angry about my translation being stolen. What upset me is the fact the my action have led to the situation where people are taking advantages from the author’s work. Just because it’s being widely done doesn’t mean that I should also accept that. Just because it’s a ‘common occurrence’ doesn’t mean that I shouldn’t try to stop it. What‘s so wrong about trying the prevent that? Tbh how am I supposed to know what’s going on in the translation world? I am new to this. Are you saying that I should’ve gone through all the scanlation drama on reddit before translating this? I’ve mentioned in the beginning that I doing this out of passion for this Series. I’m also a reader who just happen to have time due to the COVID situation. What’s so wrong about trying to protect the Series of the Author I love? I begin to translate this because I thought it wouldn’t harm anyone including the author. Once I know that it’s not true, I stop. What’s so wrong about this? Am I being ‘salty’ just because I want to protect the Series I love? On the other hand, I can also just disappear without saying a word, but I didn’t do that because I know that some people are just being neglected and unaware so I used this small space to raise people awareness about this matter. I might seem overdramatic in your opinion, but it’s reflecting how much I love this Series.

Now that we’re discussing about this, I’d also like to know how all those scans accept the fact that their work are indirectly harming the author they love. Maybe somebody can give me some tip or advice so I can made peace with this thought of mine and continue this Series.

@laila_18 You have the right to stop translating this manga and the right to voice your displeasure about what has happened. You also have the right to protect the series you like. My point is that before you started translating this series, you should have done the necessary research to protect your favorite author.

Reddit? You said that you're a reader, right? Then are you saying you have not once heard about translators talking about this kind of situation on mangadex? Even if you don't read it in the comment section, as long as you read manga, you'll read it at the beginning or ending of almost every single manga that has gone through this.

Now, your statement about "how all those scans accept the fact that their work are indirectly harming the author they love" is rude and uncalled for. The translators put their dedication and time into translating manga. Although I said they are aware of other people taking advantage of the author's work, and that it's a "common occurrence" I never said that they don't try to stop it from happening. I only said that they have gotten used to it.

But there is no translator that is happy or fine with what's happening. They just simply do their best to prevent it from happening as they continue to share the manga they love.

A shame your misguided morals are affecting your desire to continue the series due to reposts, something that is absolutely inevitable for every series, but that's besides the point.

If you'd be so kind as to inform of your release schedule, I'll see about picking this up within my own group. ((a parody scans, go spam them to pick this up!))

@Yunwu Thank you for your reply. Discussing this matter with you makes me feel like I might be able to continue this Series. But there are still some points I want to clarify and where I feel like didn’t really get my answers yet.

First of all, I admit that I am being ignorant. It’s true that I‘ve heard of the similar situation before. However, those banner at beginning and the end of Manga/Manhwa I read focused on telling people not to repost it on ‘Social Media’ to ‘prevent being found’ by the author. Aside from this, I’ve heard about sniping. Moreover, I’m not the type to go through the comments in each chapter so I might not know about any other drama there might be. In my opinion, asking people not to repost on social media because of not wanting to be found by the author and my problem about people using my work to take advantage from the author’s work are 2 different things.

And here’s some point I don’t understand

>> Now, your statement about "how all those scans accept the fact that their work are indirectly harming the author they love" is rude and uncalled for. <<
I don’t understand why this is rude. I’m asking out of curiosity, not sarcasm.

>>The translators put their dedication and time into translating manga.<<
I also dedicate my time on translating this so I don’t get the point why are you using this sentence to go against me.

>>Although I said they are aware of other people taking advantage of the author's work, and that it's a "common occurrence" I never said that they don't try to stop it from happening. <<
That’s exactly what I’m doing so why am I being offended?

>> I only said that they have gotten used to it.<<
That’s why I’m asking how they do that. I also want to get over these feelings and continue to share the Series I love with other people.

Please don’t get me wrong. I’m really glad you said all those things to me. This way, I can look at this matter in another point of view. I’m sorry if some of my sentences might be misinterpreted and end up sounding offensive to someone else. I’m not that fluent in English so some sentences might sound sarcastic and offensive in someone’s eyes, but I didn’t mean to offense anyone.

Thank you again for your reply! I’m looking forward to your next reply!

I just saw the comment from @Peachedpocky so I’ll edit and put this as the same comment here. What do you mean by misguided morals??? Are you saying that me trying to do the right thing is actually wrong??? Or are you saying that what I believe to be right is actually wrong and what I think is wrong is actually right?

Thank you for these, I still hope that you will translate the end, if by any mean you want to share in private group, I'm down for that 🥰🥰

Users who are viewing this thread