@Invader_Retro
For power/s there are some grounds rules and so on- it was even mentioned before. So FMC isn't OP like some are raging now. Anyway normal stuff, but naming troll is really good.
For 16 chapter it's really good play from her.
Especially considering the Author past
. Anyway it will be hard to get without connecting some dots.

If you don't like this battle Arc (for me it was just problem with general overused "katana" guy enemy, would prefer spy, commando like in chapter 3 or something else.) next chapter is bit slower and after it seems it will be focusing on intrigue. So it should slow down in the future.

i bet the direction of the story will be about the fml changing the way mc see both humans and witches.

Double-page supporter
/face palms
I was willing to give her a chance, learn the worlds not such a nice place. Normally you learn from your mistakes and become better for it. But guess I was too hopeful .. I guess I'll eat my words with this one. :/

I actually expect it to get axed pretty soon.
oh yeah, it slipped my mind.. But your power of love didnt save your sister now did it.

Fed-Kun's army
well this was interesting at first... but i'm done here.
can tell right away this is going to devolve real fast.

Dex-chan lover
Ik like...PLOT..but still ...why did she just stop them NOW after pretty much all her witch buds died

How to ruin a good premise and a good start lmao. Couldn't the humans just kill the female lead...

Why the fuck are the witches so fucking weak?
The only reason they lost the war was because humanity created that machine that nullified their powers,right?They are not even using this machine and the witches are still weak as fuck,why were they even scared of them then?
You are telling me that a single soldier with a fucking "science" sword can kill hundreds of Witches and regenerate missing limbs and shit but there is no Witch who can do something like that?You telling me that they have enough power to live on the fucking moon and destroy entire landscapes if they want but they can't fight back against a few soldiers with guns?
This just gets stupidier every chapter...

Dex-chan lover
What the actual fuck. Witches are weak as fuck and somehow this became a shitty shounen with stupid fight scenes. Seriously, way to ruin a promising manga.

Dex-chan lover
THAT'S ALL I CAN STANDS, I CAN'T STANDS NO MORE! *Mass paralysis*

Thanks, I hate it.

The problem with this story for me is that humans are too overpowered it makes the conflicts meaningless when one side is always winning

Users who are viewing this thread