Dex-chan lover
It's madoka magica all over again, she's a magical girl and this is actually a dark magical girl manga and the prequel to Magical Girl Site, and all magical girls are actually witches engraved with the desire to destroy humanity.

I hate this story right now but it still has the potential to at least become decent and focused so I'm gonna keep reading.

Hlz

... aha. What next? Japanese dude turns himself into biomechamagical gundamKnightZilla? I mean.. that sword and armor shave, shear, cut, cleave, elongate, create electricity, regenerate, print newspaper brews the best cup of yorkshire golden AND has great mobile phone and tv reception.. Why the hell not stretch that a littlebit further?

and she can use thingymadoo spell which allowed her to effectively end entire fight before it even started but didnt because having a scene which makes holocaust look like a teaparty is prerequisite setup for... love magic?

Did I miss something? Its feeling like author built tower of babel reaching all the way to heavens just so he could jump down from there and end it all fast in one bloody mess.

Users who are viewing this thread