Dex-chan lover
It would be dangerous if anything were to happen.
I've seen the doujins... Chadano is way too hardcore for an inexperienced teenager to take on. She wouldn't survive the night.

Group Leader
The readers asked the author to draw a picture, called "Sleeping Komi-san " The author agreed. In the picture, Manbagi-san is sharing a double bed with Tadano-Kun,brushing. The angry readers ask where the heck is Komi-san, the author answered proudly "Komi-san is sleeping"

Would this end already, we all know that he loves komi and i can't belive that a perceptive person like tadano can't notice manbagi feelings for him, why lead her on?!
Also, I think he knows komi's feelings but can't belive it or any other stupid reason.
I loved this manga but know I 😑😑😑 about it because of this

Fed-Kun's army
Hopefully, this doesn't conclude with Tadano falling asleep while waiting for Manbagi to finish showering, after which she just leaves without anything else happening.

@Tersione I see you are still salty about this one! LOL

Fed-Kun's army
last cry of the swan.. author is killing off manbagi route with a bang (no pun intended..)

Group Leader
so is that a strike-off or progress or just keeping it vague again ... wonder how the relationship will end up

Aggregator gang
I'm all for komidano pair, but this ship looks so tempting.

Jokes aside, this is damn too rational. A decent man that contact his and manbagi's parents to stay over at an inn to ensure her safety and well-being? Not a chad, but responsible man as well, glad how he grew up out of his lack of self confidence from Class 1.

Why people hatin on manbagi, manbagi did nothing wrong.
(Honestly fourth best girl in the series after komi-sama, tadano-chan, and hitomi)

Users who are viewing this thread