What do you do now? Savage sex, of course, fuck his brains out. I'm 100% sure thats what gonna happen.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god their parents know
Oh my god they're 100% alone
Oh my god nothing is going to happen

... Nothing is going to happen, right? Maybe Manbagi will use the opportunity which has been forced upon her to open up to Tadano about things. But nothing besides that will occur.

RIGHT?

Dex-chan lover
They're staying at a hotel, and Tadano's not taking no for an answer! In a wholesome way, that is. He does step up when needed.

I'd be lying if I didn't want one of them to make a move (ecchi times), but it doesn't feel right without Komi.... wait.

I swear if this somehow makes Tadomi (komi x tadano) ship sink, Imma drop this. (by that I mean I will say I will drop it but still end up reading next weeks chapter, just with more anger)

I've seen some love triangles in my time but honestly, and I say this with 100% honesty.

I'd genuinely be happy with any outcome.

Dex-chan lover
When you are an average dude.
When you are also a chad.
You are Chadano!

"HOHE!?"

Dex-chan lover
Just harem end already. Or at least, polygamy end. Would be refreshing.

Fed-Kun's army
You guys know there's gonna be some feely feels talk and then nothing gonna happen, right?

Dex-chan lover
idk why people are depressed about Manbagi, we all know endgame is Katai x Tadano, allowing for Manbagi x Komi.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait! So they have three baths. One of them is for female guests only. Does that mean that the other two are mixed baths? I think I know where this is going. Tadano is going to see something good. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Users who are viewing this thread