@link i didn't even read it, i came here only because I was disappointed that even more time is being devoted to these revisions (some of which I feel are downgrades)

My comment was more about the official translations than anything, as they're genuinely so awful

Dex-chan lover
@jerrybubbles ,

actually , the last chapter , in the latest volume 21 , is chapter 101 . but recently , ONE and Murata started retconning from chapter 100 . it is like a middle-finger to the people who paid money to buy volume 21 , lol .

Dex-chan lover
Is there a documentation keeping track of what chapters were revised? All the manga tracking apps only really handles new chapters but if bunch of old chapters got a .5 or revision I don't know how to properly keep up with that.

Dex-chan lover
page 4 :
- mercenaries : so for this plan to work , we must try our best to look dumb and retar* .
- heroes : er , you guys dont have to try very hard , your normal looks are already dumb and retar* , lol .

page 6 : i guess the casting meeting went like this :
- director : if you join our "special" movie , you will be "sandwiched" between these 2 pretty , thick chicks , who will be wearing revealing outfits .
- naked monster : ok , i will join immediately .... ( later ) ... hey , this is not the kind of sandwiching that i had in my mind .

page 10 : goofs : in some other panels , this mercenary doesnt have the X scar on his face .

page 15 : the drill hero gives the mercenaries a skeptical look , so maybe the mercenaries will cause more trouble in the future retconned chapters .

page 34 : a pig monster with a butcher knife that cuts pig meats , lol .

page 35 : eating a pig and a lizard together is not good , their tastes will be messed up , lol .

Group Leader
@daywithoutgames No, this chapters weren't published in previous volumes. So stop with this bs.
actually , the last chapter , in the latest volume 21 , is chapter 101 . but recently , ONE and Murata started retconning from chapter 100 . it is like a middle-finger to the people who paid money to buy volume 21 , lol .
Volumes have a different numerational system.
Let's look at the fandom wiki.
https://onepunchman.fandom.com/wiki/Volume_21
The last chapter in Volume 21 has number 101, but has it's called "Tears of Regret". Now, let's look here on mangadex. The chapter with same title is chapter 98.

Users who are viewing this thread