I thought the mercenaries group got killed by Sweet Mask when they being made to fight him by S-lady or something i forgot her name

So how the mercenaries escaped? Are they saved by tatsumaki as well? If that's the case then there would be much more redraws for the recent chapters. Plus after saitama met child emperor there should be a redraw when he met flashy flash. Damn does this guy really think it through when he first redraw all these chapters

Aggregator gang
Tbh, these redraws and revisions have confused the hell out of me. I don't know when the hell stuff is happening anymore. Murata, you killing me maine

I'm guessing these mercenaries will get a reappearance in a later arc or something? Considering they're wearing the same type of armor that was stolen from THE organization by the bald gang in one of the beginning arcs ... (the one where Sonic whas introduced)

Dex-chan lover
So they were brought back as a tie-in to the new hero organization. They will be the recognizable veterans who teach the new recruits about the suits.

Double-page supporter
I mean, I'm okay with the retcons even if I really REALLY wish this arc would wrap up already.

But if it was such a big thing for the mercs to not get killed by Sweet Mask (either since they show up later on, or to not vilify Sweet Mask for killing innocent people under mind control), then why did the original chapters get made the way they were in the first place?

Group Leader
Holy shit I hate speed releases so much. Wish there was more quality in the releases, waiting for the official volumes to come out is too much time.

For anyone wondering, Sweet Mask just murdering the mercenaries was retconned (probably) due to it causing problems with his later character development in the webcomic.

And these guys being alive is probably going to cause Murata to make ANOTHER chapter revision to write them out of the arc. They sure caused a lot of problems.

Users who are viewing this thread