Dex-chan lover
@Forcy Page 11 the word "ability" & page 17 the word "business" are misspelled. Not gonna lie, I was afraid to click on that video since the URL had the word "anus" on it. Thanks for the translations.

Mmhmmmmm sure Azu sure..... I bet Taiga liked her before too, like a typical childhood friend trope 🤷🏻‍♀️

Aggregator gang
Everytime I read another chapter I can't stop chanting "fellas fellas is it gay is it gay" LOL I fuckin love this manga

Fed-Kun's army
I can actually hear the blam from the gun as she shot herself in the foot with that last page....

Aggregator gang
Why I can hear the hero as the MC from Cautious hero XD
On the other hand the heroine who is a former guy is totally a girl now, just look at her hand gestures

Dex-chan lover
I find it interesting how some isekai's have a "new menu item" become a patent and a steady income forever while this one just gives it away for 8000G upfront...

this really drives home the fact that I can't get my red bean buns during quarantine 😭

Fed-Kun's army
Ideal ending: Both of them discards the hero stuff, sets up a pastry shop in this world and live happily ever after

So is the character of the heroine in the isekai world overpowering the male ver?also that pout is 👌

Dex-chan lover
The hero and the heroine should just open a pastry shop together, get married and have kids. The End.

I'm not sorry

8iXxIm0.png

Today's English lesson for the translator: Bread is kneaded, not rolled. (Rolling it is making the shape, the final step before placing in the oven. Kneading is working and mixing the dough.) Dough is said to leaven or rise, not ferment. (Yeast works by fermentation, but the effect of this in a dough is leavening.)

Users who are viewing this thread