Dex-chan lover
@Korvalus For the love of god, stop crushing the hopes and dreams of us wretched weeblets! Just let us have our nipple glimpse!

Am I the only one who is surprised that Manbagi is tanned ALL OVER? No tan lines! My over-active imagination picturing her lying buck nekkid under a tanning lamp is getting me stirred up in all the important places, which makes the gif at the end even more delicious.

Anticipating Komi's snuggling attempt in the future (not gonna count the 'share the blanket during the rainstorm' event in the joint family camping chapter).

Dex-chan lover
God dammit!! This is painful, because it won't Goddamn Matter!
In the end it will be Komi-san, and Komi-san alone, who hooks up with Tadano-kun( not that I don't love Komi-san).
It's doesn't matter if the Author and the fans all agree that all three should hook up, the people in charge will never allow it to happen!

Sorry about this, but seeing Progress reminded me of Yuragi-sou No Yuuna-san and it triggered me.
I love Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu, but there is always that little bitter aftertaste of knowing that we'll never get the ending we all deserve.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn... Manbagi's such an honest girl. "My lustful urges made me snuggle up to Tadano". Lewd and pure at the same time.

Manbagi and Komi are both good ships for Tadano, it's impossible to pick one or the other.

Contributor
Everyone expected a Dosanko Gyaru situation to happen. I’m still curious as to where thing will end up from here, but I’m fucking cackling at the moment. XD

Komi progresses when nobody expects it to, huh? XD First Chapter 223 and now this.

Double-page supporter
AAAAAAAAA~
rumiko-chan so cuuute :'3
as much as i ship tadakomi i really think she had the win this chapter poor thing i hope tadano doesn't break her heart 😭

Dex-chan lover
@joda1000 Maou Gakuin No Futekigousha
https://mangadex.org/title/31962/maou-gakuin-no-futekigousha
Its on a hiatus right now tho, but it has an anime currently airing.

Not only did this chapter come out waaaay earlier than I thought, it's just now getting started hehe

Users who are viewing this thread