You get some brain damage! You get some brain damage! Everybody in this manga gets severe brain damage!

Hopefully Eihenjar will release their version, I don't fully trust this scanlator group.

Fed-Kun's army
About time! Thanks for the TL!!
Anyways, fuck those siblings. Might as well change your family name, make a new family and move far away from that goddamn city HAHAHA

Is it caught to the latest raw? I really want to bookmark this but I don't really like monthly release.

Group Leader
Every antagonist in this manga is one dimensional. They have zero personality other than to be the villain of the story. There is no reason for their teacher to act that way, and his siblings never seem to have a rational thought in their mind that involves anything other than hating their brother.

@Ruukasu
because looking how isekai tensei... saretenee was translated, I started to drop mangas translated by the group.
If this was a joint from Einherjar then it's probably good, I'll check the raws later and see if it's good .

Fed-Kun's army
Unless those punkass kids get cheat abilities too they aren't going to be able to do jack

@Ruukasu
Sigh, this is what I'm afraid of

Page 7 panel 5
modeling? where did you get that word?
MC is just thinking he's not well informed(that the person he was talking to is so famous)
There's also missing untranslated thoughts here, which is
MC is saying he has been overly familiar to her at that time
and then MC said at the bubble thought he's been rude to her

I suggest a proofreader that knows jp or a tl checker.

Dex-chan lover
holy shit an update
why are they calling him red ogre? are we missing a chapter?i dont remember him ever interacting with them

I hope he starts acting like a real big brother and slaps their ass soon so they become better people

Fed-Kun's army
What the fuck? Im over this already, fucking spineless retard MC. Like how fucking long are they going to keep making him a fucking complete retard? He obviously knows about his powers so why is he still acting like he’s a fucking fat useless retard.. Also what the fuck is with his dumbass brother and sister taking shit to the guys who beat him up? Why the fuck wouldn’t they just beat them for that??? Instead they get to walk away?? Makes no fucking sense

@ghostt i think you forgot he has a lot of ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* trauma✧・゚: *✧・゚:* and has been treated like that his entire ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* life✧・゚: *✧・゚:* .

Seriously though, not only has he been treated like that his entire life, the only person who didn't treat him like that dies many years ago and had very little power to help him, of course, he's a coward, being a coward was the best survival tactic in this scenario, and you can't reverse years of torment and trauma just because you got strong and look nice. Hell, it looks like he's having a ptsd response right before that girl comes.

From what i can tell, they seem to actually be some sort of friends, so he didn't beat em up out of that.

Fed-Kun's army
Friendly note to TL staff: ‘you shit’ is not used like that, grammatically, and it’s rather jarring to read. We’d say ‘a (little) shit like you would never...’ instead. Thanks for the scanlation! 😙

Users who are viewing this thread