Thank you for picking this series up, i really like this manga and i am really glad another group decided to pick it up.

Group Leader
Karma, bitch!
His siblings are the the complete opposite of who he used to be, good-looking on the outside, but ugly on the inside.
I only wish his shit-for-brains teacher gets his comeuppance as well by being fired.

Group Leader
@ghostt - When you were literally raised for all of your life to be inferior to his two siblings. Being constantly belittled but them, and his parents... All of your life... That sets a pattern in your mind that isn't easily broken just because he can kill orges or something. Call him spineless all you want. But 15 years of that mindset doesn't change within a few months so easily.

Fed-Kun's army
Me to those couple of bastard while reading: "You both deserve that ya goddamn bastard! You heard that, jerks!? If I could, I would have jump straight into the story and strangle both of ya' with your shitty family, arsehole!!"

feels like those manhwa with the same "oh, you called me an idiot before look now i have rich important friends hahaha" trope. Not necessarily a bad thing, I just rarely see that in manga rather than manhwa

I actually find it refreshing that he doesn’t become arrogant once he becomes powerful like a lot of mc’s

If I remember correctly, in the novel that dumbass teacher got fired and those two got a lot more humiliation from the crowd, serves them right. And also there's an event later on that's gonna be a bit satisfying.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

on a serious note: bookmarked.

on a joking note: took me long enough up to 6th chapter to bookmark this one. ΩLuL

I don't think this manga would run for very long. Everything is beyond convenient right after the author forces you to feel sympathy for the mc because everyone around him just so happens to be assholes for no reason. He just so happens to save a princess when farming monsters and now it is reveal that the girl just so happens to be the daughter of a chairman that owns a renowned academy. The stats just so happens to change his appearances as well. This just screams hardcore wish fulfillment with no real threat that would harm the mc.

Well i'm quite enjoying this manga and the translation is good too. Onward to the novel now since i want to know what happen next.

This manga literally just showed us what is 'black pill'.
If you were short, fat, and ugly (worst combination of all),
you wouldn't even get the optimum condition anywhere in your life.
Meanwhile if you're tall, handsome and lean, heck.
Everyone wants you. Even if your past was ugly, they will ignore that.
Even if you did some bad things, the blame would be on others.
Oh, and if you're already like this guy, doing good deeds would make
yourself even more of a likable character.
TL:DR; Doing good deeds as the past him would get you into prison while
the current him would get you fame and respect from others.

who tf is comicwalkers and why are they existing if theyre continuously holding back on releases? just wipe them off the face of the earth if theyre gonna be useless duh.

Users who are viewing this thread