She was too focused on other things to even pay attention to him. If she were with Prince Oppa (haha) she surely would be focused on him. I have some mixed feelings for the Crown Prince but yeah, Rayburn x Angela 10000000000000.

Tnks for the chapter <3

Fed-Kun's army
The crown prince sure is manipulative as hell. He noticed she took pity of him so guilt trip her into not leaving the palace like his siblings... Good think she didn't even heard him.

Just can't help but feel bad for the crown prince, really. Poor guy is really a fucking pawn trying to glean some happiness from the crazy world, I hope he doesn't become a real villain in the future, he's just pitiful.

Ferderick is pitiful, and I do hope he gets a respite somewhere down along the line and gets to be a normal human being, BUT, my miss scholar Angela is already in love with best prince Rayburn so I'll need Ferderick to like, step aside lol
Thanks for the update!!!

Double-page supporter
@JeDePi I think he should but not an ultimate villain though but he needs to become colder, more heartless and uses his authority to slice of the uncle head and throws it for the dogs to chew for fun.

Fed-Kun's army
I personally want the prince to die cuz this is filler i don't enjoy reading these chapters with him.

damn i kind of ship her with the duke and the frederic at the same time oof

am I the only one who feels sad for Fredrich?? 😟 especially because he will never end up with Antenna..😟

YESSS I SHIP IT. I love scholar+puppy prince. This chapter was super cute, I love their cute little walks and sneak away dates. I wonder what that mysterious shadow thing bouncing around was tho. I really hope the puppy prince finds an ally to help gain power and stop being controlled by his Unlce, I really just want him to be a good guy and become friends with Rayburn and Angela and live happily. Thank you so much for the chapter.

Honestly I don't really see much romance between the scholar and the crown prince at least right now, though I think he probably really wants friends or company again and Angela treats him normally almost like a friend (at least to him) so he likes to be around her. At the end he asked her not to leave like his siblings did, but not really in a way that suggests that he wants her near in a romantic way, at least to me.

Users who are viewing this thread