Honestly I would have liked her story of how she improves and the difficulties she haves as she tries to make the dreams that she told the duke about come true more than this where she gets plucked out of nowhere by some queen to do her bidding basically.
Don’t get me wrong I can see the queens perspective on this but even if I get where she’s coming from, that doesn’t make me like her since from my perspective as yuri, I do very much dislike her

Holy shit I hate all this added drama so god damn much... but... that speaks to my mindset more than anything. Story wise, everything does make sense. From the strict sexist mindsets of the upper class to the uncomfortable clothing for women to the goals of the FL, all of these come together to fully justify the current situation. Even so... fuck drama 😭😭😭

If I experienced what she did, I'd just refuse working for the queen because of the inherent lack of impartiality and the fear of being persecuted without much of a defense. Like, what the heck, what if the woman just wanted to put him in jail for even just touching her. From the way they're acting I'd believe they'd just throw him in jail without any say into it. I guess not that its much different nowadays lol.

Its a bit sad that now it kinda feels like shes gonna get pressured into either revealing her gender or maintaining her current disguise instead of letting her have a "Gotcha!" moment when she tells everyone she's a woman all along.

@Adhamhelmy Agreed, although the queen might help the FL reach her goal much faster with the queen wearing her work, it's not like she couldn't have done it without the queen. Especially in the way that they've been introduced to each other, I wouldn't hold it against yuri if she runs away from valencia and never came back.

@Isekailoverrr yeah totally agree I just would not want to work for her if I was in that situation.Honestly If i was yuri although i know the queen didn't mean bad she came across as kind of arrogant and I would probably just work else where.Like you said what if the woman was bad minded and would have wanted to throw yuri into jail.However,it is the queens fault for not having enough people there or else yuri wouldn't have resorted to that and honestly they were going to to give such a harsh punishment when yuri was literally saving someone.They would rather the girl be dying that gave her 'honour' ruined truly messed up.

So the Queen decided to punish her under the guise of exploitation of their technology. And Yuri has to come up with a dress design that doesn't exceed 3 dollars of their currency (not including labour cost) and make 500 dresses for 500 different people. She's being punished for a crime she didn't commit, for being innocent. That's not a benevolent Queen, fair enough. But good Lord, that's not a wise Queen either, sending a scary, borderline tyrannical, message.

Realistically, Yuri can take her business somewhere and start all over again. It will take some time but she won't be exploited. On top of that, the Queen would be stuck at step 1 looking for a new and innovative designer, who she probably won't find again.

But this is a isekai so I think we all know how this will play out.

Dex-chan lover
ok i dont like the queen anymore, shes just using this chance to ''secure'' him since the boss didnt agree to the deal she was proposing, fuck off

Group Leader
I get where she’s coming from but man, I’m not liking the queen as much anymore.

Okay I praised the handling of the situation before, but shouldn't we have heard Yuri's defense? Where was the due process or justice of this?

Users who are viewing this thread