jesus christ, thank you for the large updates! i applause yall for your hard work.

damn, cant wait to see what happens next. they're already bringing up some controversing topics, and i wanna see how this story handles them.

dont know my opinion on the queen yet. i just hope that mc will be able adapt better and faster in this dated society.

He dyes his hair in various colours.

Also she should just reveal that she's a girl to the queen to resolve everything.

@Nurarihyon yeah...but that could also get her in trouble because its a sin to lie to the queen. And it would ruin everything that she tried to gain before cause men are more "superior"

as i said before, i really like lesta and yuri's relationship. they really care abt each other, it makes me feel soft and warm

UPDATE AFTER AGES !!!!!🤩

Thank you for the chps. Still waiting for the rest of the chps😊

I had to re read from the start twice to confirm but I really do love Lesta’s transformation from peacock to human.

Hmmm. I wonder if it's better to be revealed as a woman earlier than later since it'll be a scandal when it gets found out. But right now her reputation is in tatters so she will need to build that back up. It's a pity that she meant to save a life only to be near ruin. Also, Lesta's concern for her is really sweet. I don't know if there will be a ML but it seems like it would be Lesta or the redhead.

So she is aware that Lesta may have feelings for her. Good. I would hate it they made her like almost all other FLs who can't see that someone likes them.

Fed-Kun's army
I think I prefer Lester even though he supposed to be much older, his presence is much more comforting, I rather red head just be a bestie but the way they always bring up him being single and that he should get married soon is probably a rapid flag wave to say he will likely be the one......

Wait I'm so confused by the note at the end. Is just the QC quitting this series and is WE still translating this (with a different QC) or is this just dropped by WE altogether?

N2O

Dex-chan lover
I'm having a really hard time accepting the premise of this whole scandal, which kinda sucks since it seems to be playing a big part in the plot. Even at peak noble society I have a hard time imagining a culture where someone of the opposite sex may not loosen clothes to help breathing during a medical emergency. But even if that really was a thing, a worker like her wouldn't slap someone as an immediate reaction on waking up in that situation after fainting even when confused (because for her, slapping the wrong person could be very very bad). Also where did all the guards come from? Noone heard when she was calling for help?

Idk there are plenty of other things that don't add up here

Users who are viewing this thread