Thank you for the chapters!! Really looking forward to how the story is going to develop from here.

Kyaaaaaa the story is just getting heated! Thank you so much team for making this possible! I can’t wait for more releases ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I really want Lesta to adopt her as his daughter and become a sickeningly doting parent

Take this with a grain of salt:
I really dislike how the scribe got so much out of the situation (Getting w/e baseless complement from the queen and even being heard out for their work situation.) , meanwhile our mc is slapped, smacked, and detained. Then she rectifies the situations by retracting her statement, but our mc loses the benefits of the deal and sets a fking test? The worst part was not even hearing out the mc despite her pleas. Any of the MC's work just seems underplayed and going to become undervalued. Where's the apology? Treated poorly and slandered for being a fake, but our mc was not angry nor did any of the guards or people who yelled at her get any form of smack on the hand for being rough? It's okay to be rough because our mc is a "guy"? I like the manga, but it just irks me with how much our mc doesn't realize that she should be valued and it contradicts that the queen doesn't matter about her image but this scandal issue is such a large deal. (potentially milking the situation out of the mc, but that doesn't make it any better.)

Honestly its true that monarch do many injustice. But for light webtoon manga the queen are being ridiculous. Punished for saving people's life? What a joke

Waiting for the next chps. Thank you for the update

My phone has no space to upgrade to the latest ios. so downloading the pocket comics app is not possible.

I really hope that it'll be a YurixLesta, but somehow, I'm deeply convinced they are nothing more than BFF *sigh*

Thanks for the hard work!

// I see Lesta as a father figure for her so it would be weird if they became a thing ._.”

Fed-Kun's army
A bit late but not liking this so far, oh well. The fashion stuff is just terrible, but the woman versus man political/societal issues are great.

And yes, Yuri undoing a woman's dress and corset is a big deal. Yuri is nobody - they're a tailor which is not a very high status, and a bastard son with no family line. They aren't someone like a doctor who is in a position of trust and has knowledge of helping people (medically) and even then there were some pretty strict rules about a doctor being alone with a woman. There's also a reason why doctors used to be nobility or in a lot of cases, part of the military. Why do you think most clinics nowadays allow a female nurse to accompany patients? The queen is right to think of him as a pervert/molestor, especially since he not only opened her dress but undid her corset (aka underwear) and left her exposed. Her boss is right - no man would ever think of doing that because it's so scandalous.

Users who are viewing this thread