I dont think I will understand what happened that chapter even if I read it again.

Dex-chan lover
@Mogima as the first page was passable, I initially thought it was that particular character just spouting nonsensical lines...
But no, this does indeed seem like someone with no grasp on english translated it

LH puts up chapters so randomly it might as well be considered dropped at this point. I just wish someone more..... Coherent, could pick it up because really, it's such an interesting series.

Less interesting since I can't understand a lick of what's being said. I don't like to nag on scan groups but please check the quality of your translations before posting, as a former scanlator myself, I can assure you proper translation and proofreading are the single most important part of this whole thing.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how often translator switches happen without anyone noticing because the 2nd group's translation doesn't make you wonder if you just had a stroke. Glad to see I'm not the only one, in the comments.

Dex-chan lover
This translation quality is worse than MTL what the hell??

If you don't plan to do it properly then just don't do it. Dropping such retardedly low quality release is simply wasting both YOUR time working on it, and OUR time for reading this.

Supporter
I know what the words used mean (except maybe for "striggle" or "exaclty" but I'm able to deduce what happened there) but the way they are put together makes it seem like a language I don't speak.

Proofreading is important.
I couldn't get past the 2nd page because I literally had no idea what was trying to be said. Thank you for trying and putting this out, but this needs a redo.

Dex-chan lover
@feha well, they to the scans group name justice then.

they slayed this chapter xD

BTW to the guys from slayerscans, this is just a joke, OK?
i know you guys probably did this for free, for the community. and that's more productive than me sitting on my lazy-ass here.
but you guys should probably get a good proofreader at least.

I think I kind of got the gist of it. The game rules were explained clearly enough - you're allowed to lie about your poker hand, get penalty if someone calls the lie; they get penalty if they call incorrectly. And for the rest... something about him being forced to play and being unhappy about it and stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Really hope LHT picks this back up, or at least a group that actually understands what a sentence is supposed to sound like in English.

Users who are viewing this thread