It's sad. This translation is a same level as gabage. It even make you wonder if the translator group feels shame or not, showing a work like this ? It's better to not ever do it.

edit: it's sad that LHT dropped this manga, but the garbage translation is worse than nothing at all.

VIP
Lmao that credit page asking for donations when the quality this bad. Also make your own credit page instead of stealing another groups

Thanks for the chapter, but...
Sorry, I think my processor is broken. I can't seem to be able to fully process these encryptions right.

It isn't even broken English, it is words being used that don't even make sense within the context.

Machine translation at its worst. 🙄

Dex-chan lover
Untitled-3.jpg

But seriously while I do appreciate the effort since this is free, you guys should do proof-reading because as it stands, majority of the readers didn't understand shit

I don't think an English proofreader/editor would be able to fix anything. This isn't an issue of just incorrect english grammar or weird word choices; there seems to be a fundamental issue with the meaning of entire sentences not being carried over.

I appeciate the effort, translator, but unfortunately, this is basically unreadable.

Looking at their other translations, my guess is that they don’t really have any actual translators that can go from Japanese to English, they probably translated it to an in between language, probably Chinese given that they translate a few Chinese ones, and a lot of the errors came from there.

There's a lot of dialogues.
Is this even worth it for me to translate?

Rough translation on first 3 pages.
This may look wierd if not typesetted

Page 1

へえこの学園敷地内にこんなでかい講堂があったのか
Heeh, so the school ground had an auditorium this big

結局最後まで逃げられなかったか…
You didn't give up, up until the end huh...

可憐としてはお兄様が傍にいてくださるだけで心強いですよね
As for Karen, it's reassuring just having onii-sama by my side

水葉お前はどうだ?
How about you, Mizuha?

生徒会選最終戦新たな遊戯が始まる
The final round of student council elections is about to begin

Page 2

偽り表情捨て
Get rid of that false expression
望むものは──
Is what I want──.

Page 4

…がんばる
...I'll do my best

朝人の姿はなしか反抗的な弟め
Still no sign of Asato huh, what a rebellious little brother.
よほど俺の元で働くのが嫌らしい
He really dislike working for me.

はい残り十一名となった時点で自ら脱落したようですね
Yes, when there were only eleven members left, he seem to have dropped out on his own.

I suppose that all the comments before mine are more on less about the same thing: the "translation" is abominable, to say the least.
I tried and endured it for 3 pages but eventually gave up.

Dex-chan lover
Glad I wasn't the only one who couldn't understand.

As much as I appreciate the translations, proof-reading to see if stuff works in the context of whats going on is key.

Thanks nonetheless, though, for trying.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't his objective to lose?
Why not just decline participation?

Dex-chan lover
It's like I'm reading vocal diarrhea. I didn't understand where things were going

Man, I really enjoyed this one, too. I hope there are better translators who're willing to pick this manga up.

Users who are viewing this thread