Aggregator gang
I knew she was gonna be a selfish bitch and ask for him to help out when she needs it. Legit he saved their asses and now she wants more help because she can't be bothered to improve herself so instead she asks someone already strong to protect her when shes in trouble. Even after telling his story and saying that he doesn't want to stand out she still goes ahead and asks him to fight if needed and like a complete idiot he agrees all because she showed a cute face.

Double-page supporter
Let's quickly buy a bra.

Also, that cafe let a cat and a bird inside. lmao

Dex-chan lover
Why is he feeling guilty?
k9bNn8c.png

Why should he care about if she is angry.
zCWUrzg.png

Why is he being sorry?... bah such an annoying personality... not wanting to draw attention doesn't mean that you need to lower yourself.

Dex-chan lover
"Please don't be angry that I saved you, I am just emasculated to the point of being called 'a herbivore'!"
"Thanks for saving me. :)"
":)"

Me:
2671e0601faf3b43874e061ff665e3e2.png

She just had to stick her nose into your personal life, and blow your cover, possibly causing these assassins to pop up. You risked your life to save her clan, but you apologize? Etiquette is one thing, this is another.

Dex-chan lover
The heck, I still don't understand what's at stake for the previous battle and we're already moving on to the next one

Dex-chan lover
Dumb kid, you owe her nothing. Why would you be concerned with how she feels about the stuff that happened?

Dex-chan lover
flow of dialogue comes off as weird to me
its hitting all the notes of one of those type of moments
-a moment of silence
-character exposed and sweating
-shouting out a heartfelt apology
-awkwardly getting embarrassed while talking
-girl trusting you to help her in the near future
-both parties blushing
facial reactions are on point
but there's no weight behind much
i mean the nature of his apology doesn't make sense to me at least
this whole thing plays out like Mizukami is entitled to know these things
but was it ever shown that they were anything apart from classmate A and classmate E (E being our boy)
-Mizukami was it? she understands he seems a bit mysterious, may want to keep a secret, but frantically stalked him multiple times and called him out
-she even was willing to let a fighter test him, stark difference from when she didn't suspect him of anything and defended him in like chapter 2? or was it 1?
when did he save her? was it during the recent group competition, but her actual life wasn't threatened in any way right? then again i suppose you could say he saved her from the pain her lil sis faced
situation feels extra weird on the neko's part
neko god, was hesitant to let Yuki be a part of the competition as his identity would be revealed and it may result in unnecessary trouble right?
yet let him go out with this silly disguise on this occasion
if you recognize me from Cheat Skill
my stance on this is different
sure it looks pretty bad to me, not nearly Cheat Skill level though
and for this im skeptical
pages are limited and it feels like time jumps ahead
so im honestly just wondering if
-im missing something
-or, if there's a light novel, a ton of LN info dump type content was left out of the manga adaptation
-not ruling out the likely possibility that this is best girl and rather than selling us on best girl she stalks and forces herself into the spotlight(rather than earning that position), blushing and all the like, b/c we have to like her
@screamdoom lol yeah
@penmore thats another way of looking at it, at some point i just went along with it, seems like the author wants to accept that as normal and reasonable behavior
-also mus protecc ig
@Reikou lol never thought of that, made this chapter a bit more comical for me, b/c almighty satan knows i didn't laugh at any of the comedic plays in this
@pingustrategist maybe this overt threat to his life would lead them to reflect more on their carelessness, especially since our MC seems to be the blank-slate character that we are supposed to project ourselves on, buuut in all likelihood he's going to be able to suppress them without much of a problem, maybe in half a chapter
dare i say it
i dare
he'll settle this in half a chapter

This development is the most horrible thing i have seen. Like what the hell is even happening? What did he apologize for? What the frick is he even being awkward for in front of that biatch asking for help because reasons then offering nothing in equal return to the guy. There's gotta be a limit to how the mc is being a pushover to something you should not be and blowing his so called "secret" in the public like it is nothing.

Dex-chan lover
bruh why are you apologizing. You helped her and she stalked you. What the hell

Dex-chan lover
wow those guys are going to get fuuuuuu- up bet its rin and Kosuke who do it

@Vasqueztion because they are the rejects the League of Villains refused membership because they were too stupid

Let me guess, that barrier that they made a few chapters ago will keep them from getting in all night long until morning when they are dead tired and weak.

Aggregator gang
I'm confused, have we seen these goons before? Or do we know who they might be working for? The weird thing sticking out to me is that I'm getting a western church / Christian vibe based off of their clothes - well at least from the one goon.

Users who are viewing this thread