Ugh... another MC that has to tell everything. for no reason....

I'm hair breadth's away from dropping this.

Aggregator gang
One more chapter, is the next one is complete shet Im dropping this

Aggregator gang
If it was a chinese MC he would give a finger to those assassin and provoke them and then go for the kill.

anyone reading the LN knows how much important informationn/character development was skipped to this point?

Dex-chan lover
sometimes... when you're refreshing your kanji knowledge you get confused by which kanji is sometimes said...

Rin was just spelt リン in the raw, scanlators put a note that it meant Bell (鈴) while my dumbarse brain went with Rin (厘)

sigh... I'm not gonna even try anymore... :|

Dex-chan lover
@sneezemonkey that's why I said my dumbarse brain went the other way...

I don't know if it's my dyslexia having a go with my current japanese proficiency level or I'm just helpless at this point in life... :|

looking at the raws
looks like idiots keep targeting mc 🙄like leave him alone and he will leave you alone

Fed-Kun's army
I'm confused...
When were they actually shown to be anything other than classmates?
Other than her introducing herself to him and stalking him, they made absolutely no contact whatsoever.
Background character development? I don't think it's that.
What about nonsensical forced relationships chained to both of the characters? That's probably it.

When the girl finally catches up to him and asks him if he's the masked operator, he starts to frantically apologize for something that he didn't need to apologize for.
The girl wasn't even asking for an apology, literally just confirming if he actually was the person, albeit a bit disappointed.
It's easy to understand why she was sad or disappointed, but why does she feel the need to make him tell her who he is? He quite literally saved her family from its downfall.
And I mean, why did he not dismiss the cat god's request to tell her everything about himself? The cat god didn't even hear about his reincarnation, I don't think?
If they already get along so well, why do they need permission to help each other? It's like they weren't friends in the first place but just had a forced relationship.
Also, why does she get embarrassed while asking if she can help if he has a problem again?
Apparently saving each other once creates this kind of unbreakable bond, as they both blushed, or were they both holding down their urge to let out a fiery blush as they both shook hands the first time they met?

I'm not saying that this manga is inadequate; it just sometimes doesn't make much sense.

Users who are viewing this thread