Is it me or did the manhwa censor *alot* of violent manhandling(mal-handling) of female MC by ML (and shouting) as compared to the Novel?

Mnx

Noooo you cant do thissss
Pleaseeee dont stop here
Its driving me mad!

😩😩 please more updates more quickly. Thank you for the updates though. Such a terrible cliffhanger

Wait a minute? I thought they did the do in chapter 1's flashback sequence. And yet ML is like 'nah we haven't even-' and I'm like "that's illegal"
I am confused, did the story turn PG-13 for the webtoon rendition HAHAHA

ANyway yay for Ch4. I don't have naver money v_v

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!! ☆

@311i3 ok not sure if context is a good enough excuse to fetishize pedophilia buttt that wasn't even my point. it's just that this trope of tiny spineless girl x sex crazed massive dude is used over and over and over in asian smut and im like.. ppl must really be into this these days

Fed-Kun's army
Too rough x too scared, outspoken x shy, both are a bit prideful, too. Aggghhhh I really hope this gets to the chapters where they improve soon ><

AH I JUST READ ALL THE TRANSLATED CHAPTERS FOR THIS NOVEL AND NOW I CAN SEE IT IRL!!! IM SO EXCITED. To anyone who is currently turned off by our ML all I have to say is wait~~~ he actually blows alot of other MLs out of the water. You will rarely find a kinder man than him!!!

Fed-Kun's army
he's rough, she's abused... oof. it's a tough situation. damn. i NEED to see if it gets better sfaljkfdsklj so i'm off to look for the novel WELP I'M CURIOUS NOW

thank you for the translation!!! I'M ROOTING FOR OUR MC

This is the first time i saw the male lead cursing so muchhhh! Welp but i see a potential in him, gonna stay here and watch their development.

@akisame
nah I'm just saying if manhuas all followed real historical contexts to the T, Max would be a lot younger which thank god she isn't. Also if you read the novel, i think it's easier to understand the reasons behind everything, even though it still isn't acceptable. However, this story is rated for adults so uh, if a person is reading this and they don't know it's wrong, they're either not 18+ or probably a psychopath

Users who are viewing this thread