Fed-Kun's army
@hertzprung Yup, he even mentions that she could've had an heir. Maybe he meant it as in not a proper first night considering he was gone before she even woke up?

Dex-chan lover
Le sigh. Both the main characters are hot. But.. Like... Their relationship is so rocky I can't
Many thanks

oh god one of the worst types of ml😭😭 the emotionally unintelligent one that acts like a 6 yr old rather than the grown man he is, being brash & rude to cover up his crush

I'm migthly confused, but "Maxi"? means there's some deep deep meaning in their past.
And Maxi crying face is so cute, i could stay just for the awkwardness of them both lol.

@shinrakvsa yeah I thought it was irritating too, but well, he is a commoner. His choice of language is quite limited and he doesn't need pretty words like nobles do.

He's like that bc he's only ever been around knights/mercenaries and went to battles. But the dude tries 😌

I just realised that tag "to be licensed" at the end, does that mean they will drop this later? I dont wanna start reading more only to not be able to read later, should i stop?

bro.. why are people so into this whole frightened baby animal FL x gruff hyper sexual ML dynamic. i am.. perturbed

When will the misunderstandings resolve? I guess... Chapter 40? Long way to go.

To be fair, unless you're accustomed to or have been taught to recognise signs of abuse it's often mistaken for shyness, disgust, hate, or even just awkwardness. In this case, it seems like he's got his own set of issues which make him untrusting of max and her family.

Frustrating, but makes a good story lol

@limoncello Male lead is sexy, female lead is cute. That's a good start for most of us to start reading. Now their personalities are a mess I'll give you that, but I'm waiting for some character development.

Users who are viewing this thread