You should be happy that there are people that want to translate manga and let you read it for free. critique is good when it's constructive...

Hell Yes, TCF finally has a manga and I can get to see Ron's sadistic lemonade antics...can't wait.

Kyaaaaa!! I really ship them hohoho me & my taste, my goodness (guilty as charged) 😂

I always postponed to read the novel, glad i can read the manhwa 😊

Also, last page, idk but, my rotten soul's shivering (?)
Edit : @Gameruru me too 🤣

If I get to live Cale's life, I don't care if I transmigrate as a guy 🤣🤣🤣

But, really? His stepmother's name is "Violan"? If someone picks this up to translate it to Spanish I hope they take the liberty to change that terrible name or at least leave as........... No, you know what? Better as "Violet" 😓

@Miyono-chan I believe this is her actual name (since in the novel it was like that) and I don't think that they can change the however..

MY BOY!
ONE OF MY FAVOURITE NOVELS!

Reading from the beginning is so funny.
Every time he speaks I'm like,
'Famous Last Words 😂

thaaaank you very much for the updaate!!

cant wait to read mooore.

is it just me or does mc and choi loook soooo goood together... XD

(im sorry in advance for pairing them)

Going to just go ahead and happily crush the dreams of any shippers, this is a found family story, there are no romantic relationships.

Also

Cale and Choi Han see each other as brothers

Cale: wanting to live a slacker life as count's elder brother
Readers who had read the novel: *Smirk*

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Is this guy totally oblivious or what's happening?
There is a discrepancy between what is portrayed here and what the transmigrator remembers of the novel...

‘But I can’t be too strong since I’ll stand out’
Lol priorities
I laughed so much reading this bc it’s so perfect with how I imagined it in my head. It’s just as funny as I thought it would be. Thank you artist, thank you author, thank you translating team.
So many points where I just laughed bc of my knowledge from the novel and the things that happened here. Hehehehehehehehehe

.......... don't know what's happening but I'll pretend to know since no one else seems to have a problem lol..............

Users who are viewing this thread