Cale slamming the door in surprise because Choi Han is RIGHT THERE gets me every time 😆

Low-key harassment by servants is usually seen in a bad light in otome villainess LN. But here u should be glad cause the butler harassing you is only doing it at that level and isn't going to kill you lol. You have to be grateful of it xD.

I do like that the end page says what chapter of the novel is the comic's match.

Dex-chan lover
God, I wish other Manhwa had the translation speed you guys do :p still good quality and so many chapters. Yet so many great manhwa out there with slower updates, oof. Oh well, beghers can’t be choosers and at the end of the day I am grateful to all groups out there :) this story has been an interesting premise so far. Curious where it will go

OOOOF Ron is getting sus

Han is quite adorable??? Maybe cuz he is the silent type and well his actions so far are cute ish???

BUT CALE IS THE MOST ADORBS. someone said he is like a cat and I 100% agree lmaaooo his facial expression and that door slam 😂😂😂 what a cutie

I can't wait to see more cute moments of Cale with the others like Choi Han xD They are all wholesome. Even Ron is!

"Why do I need to know who you are?"
"Do I need a reason to help out someone who is less privileged than me?"

I call BUUUUUUULLSHIIIT!

Fed-Kun's army
Lemonade-sshi i missed you
Ron's a chad but somehow choi han is too teenager-ish i act thought he would be buffer 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread