Isn't the cats should be in Cale care by now tho? I mean they are about to go to the capital, and the cats supposedly came with him as well

Dex-chan lover
He really is good at being creepy isn't he, that butler.

Meo

Dex-chan lover
Um...wasn't it just last night that I read Cale saying using Choi Han was way too dangerous and only a crazy person would do that?

I just binge read this and I’m already having withdrawals.

Also as someone had pointed out, is the lemonade poisoned?

But it doesn’t looked like it’s doing anything yet to our trash mc.

Bu man I’m so excited on future chapters already, thank you for translating this!

no the lemonade isn't poisoned, it's just both cale and kim rok soo dislike drinking it, occasionally og cale gets angry when he's served that drink. Ron serving the lemonade was him being curious how much cale "changed"

fuck i really miss the comedic tone of the webnovel ;-; while reading i'd always picture how the funny reactions would drawn if they were adapted but havent seen it come to life in this webtoon yet.. hopefully soon

@LuminousAzael @sonyaism from the webnovel, ron knows cale doesn't like sour things and he brings cale lemonade to lightly provoke him. since new cale knows ron's hidden power, he's scared enough to drink it and that's how ron can tell cale has changed a bit from before. it's sort of a running joke in the novel than cale is scared of ron and gets the chills every time ron does something even really small lol
even though it becomes clear to everyone except for cale that ron actually cares for him. when ron starts doing nice things for him cale always misinterprets-- cale's comedic misinterpretation of everyone is a big running joke in the webnovel, would recommend reading!

@Meo it's a big running joke in the webnovel that cale constantly preaches that he's lazy and is scared of the overpowered characters while he actually
ends up protecting everyone and getting powerful himself

Thank u guys so so soooo muchhhhhh for working on this series💕🤩🤩 it’s only the beginning but I am already addicted to it💕💕💕 thanks again✨✨✨🌸👏👏🌸😆😆😆

Users who are viewing this thread