@episode i get where you are coming from and i don't blame you, just know that at this point what you'd say was just a 'what if'. you shouldn't treat this manga too seriously, if i were to point out all the ridiculous things that happened in this manga it would be a dozen. common sense is out of the window, there is a quote i read, dont think dont feel just enjoy it, because for all i know manga is a fantasy, hell i don't even want to mention the market strategy to prolong the series for the sake of money, leave that topic for another day.

A reminder that in a not so far future there's gonna be a chapter of Rumiko getting her heart broken.

I know we dont want to see one of them get their heart broken but I choose Komi-san because of the long term. Tadano was the first one to understand what Komi-san is saying I think Komi-san still needs him so she can fully communicate. (Think of the Komi family's chain of communication disorders being broken too)
Sorry Manbagi shippers.
Now thats out of the way do you guys think that the series will end at Uni graduation or high school?

I probably shouldn't read this right after reading hardcore manga like Blattodea and Arachnid, i think it might be too much of a mood swing or something, whatever.

@HelDeo tbh, I would like the Komi Communication Disorder Family Tree stay together.. cause the Komi Family Tree is gonna be one of the unique Family Trees.

Dex-chan lover
Other girls: "Fueh?!"
Rumiko: "Rueh?!"

This is why she's best girl. Don't forget it, even when she inevitably loses.

Dex-chan lover
Yooo no poly ending here. Only komi-san. "i hope". But hey I'm still happy whatever chadano choose on the future updates.

Also,
deja vu, i have been in this place before

Dex-chan lover
XmKABT9.png

Users who are viewing this thread