Double-page supporter
This is "love rivalry" done right. They aren't hostile towards each other, they're best buddies who both happen to be attracted to the same (amazing) dude. No fighting, no constant jealousy, just being friends and having feelings. Yet another reason to love this wonderful series ^_^

@onthedot

I'm sure she does, but she doesn't want it to ruin her friendship. Manbagi is probably the closest friend she has, plus shes a naturally good person.

Oh my days, you kidding me yo. If Tadano didn't actually hear Manbagi then this arc would be for naught.

Dex-chan lover
10-d5d44e77dd13102efd85290d096a5a295189fcca73be72c242322e5b071d9dc2.png
So—komi's the type to sell out friends for a friend, huh? I just thought that its inappropriate for her to tell those two about manba's feelings toward tadano or the triangle between the three. Should've let manba open it herself like how she spilled the tea just now, though its probably cs they said that they already happened to know about it from komi so whats the point to hide, no? Poor manba.

Dex-chan lover
@nataru yes they did know that manba might have smth going on with tadano but komi's 'testimony' confirmed the kill hence kaoru herself invited manba to the table.

@episode dude, what are you talking about? did you even read the chapter where the discussion happens after komi and manba talk? komi promise manba, and she didn't say a thing. they figured that out on their own, this is really triggering me.

Aggregator gang
@srishak agreed lol like if you'd think komi will talk about these things to others freely then you've been reading the 265 chapters wrong xD

she was panicking in that panel because those two somehow could sense and figured it out already. They just ask the right questions and komi & manbagi expose themselves every single time. Tbh it's really an open secret at this point lol

Dex-chan lover
@srishak im talking about the fact that komi just went along their talk in 245. Even if komi actually did tried to not to talk about it—in the end she just did, with a hint that is. Which piqued their interest that led to the yes or no game. If i dare may say—it was unnecessary—why? Cs she could just end it there obviously, but she choose not to cs she dont want to let down those two. Thats why i said that she sell her friends for a friend. Get it? If you're triggered then maybe you should think about why you defend komi's comm problem when its actually disadvantages her. Defending the wrong thing as smth right and denying the right thing as smth wrong is just not my thing. I believe if tadano were there atm then he would stop her from doing so and reject those two as polite as he could. Well, okay, i apologize if i somehow being rude just now. I wont force my opinion on you whatsoever. My opinion will be mine and just mine. Peace out✌🏼

Users who are viewing this thread