Dex-chan lover
I WILL DEFEAT YOU WITH MY TECHNIQUE, HMEMHKMGMGMGMHH

no, i cast fist again, shut up

Dex-chan lover
To think Julius would give Kengan its first win. And overwhelmingly too. He completely destroyed Toa in one punch. I can see where the Saitama comparisons are coming from. Neither of them really subscribe to any martial arts either.

The high-five between him and Wakatsuki was just the absolute cherry on top.

Dex-chan lover
Let's be honest, no one here would even survive that high five from Julius hahahaha, we would end up like Yamcha.

Also, lots of people were soooooooooooooooooooooo sure that Julius would lose that I was amazed, they almost sounded like they read the non existent Light novel version and came here to spoil it, I wonder where all that confidence came from and what they'll do with it now.

Dex-chan lover
I gotta say... Godkiller Rock Drills is a fucking sick move name to use against a self-proclaimed God slayer

Dex-chan lover
the sense of achievement i got from watching those high five is worth more than any sex scene in 100+ chapter of romcom

Dex-chan lover
God fucking DAMN does that feel good.

also damn, that 'muscle control' name in german sounds so ROUGH

Aggregator gang
Love how the tiles are already getting replaced as Mudo is being carried off.

Double-page supporter
Julius the German Saitama

What a blast this chapter was! Totally didn't expect the fight to get concluded this week.

Thanks as always HnG!

I thought Julius was capping when he said he could take on the great Beard, but if he were to land that godkiller technique on Kuroki cleanly, there may be some truth to his claim.
As I see it now, that's probably the strongest single blow we've ever seen in the series, including Wakatsuki's Blast Core.

Fed-Kun's army
The tank, more like the blitzkrieg with how he destroyed that other guy!

The more I see lolong talk the more I wanna know his deal
He's super attentive about everything that's going on to the point of precognition almost

Users who are viewing this thread