not surprised that he won it was obvious ,the translation will helped the fact that Toa got one shot can't wait for the next fight I'm betting on masiki or goah because the next guy is gonna win

Dex-chan lover
So Toa figures out that Julius shot him off the first time with the rotational energy of releasing his muscles, he just overestimated his ability to deal with it, right?

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me of the Bando fight with the bodily oddity. I really liked it.

Also King appears to be main-antagonist material.

Dex-chan lover
this third fight beats out other first two fights by big gap. all muscles clashes.

HAHAHAHA there were actually people who called Julius a jobber after the last chapter. It's like you people just started reading this manga only yesterday. Remember for the future: if someone gets beaten up badly at the start of the fight in Kengan Asura, they will have a comeback in the next chapter.

HA, I KNEW IT!

Also, for a second there, after Julius buried Toa into the ground, I thought Julius popped Toa's head off and killed him giving Toa the win by a technicality.

Also, it looks like hard work (and a TON of steroid abuse) > technique (and being a genetically gifted freak)

Users who are viewing this thread